Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A FATHER'S LOVE

My Child,



You may not know me,

but I know everything about you.

Psalm 139:1



I know when you sit down and when you rise up.

Psalm 139:2



I am familiar with all your ways.

Psalm 139:3



Even the very hairs on your head are numbered.

Matthew 10:29-31



For you were made in my image.

Genesis 1:27



In me you live and move and have your being.

Acts 17:28



For you are my offspring.

Acts 17:28



I knew you even before you were conceived.

Jeremiah 1:4-5



I chose you when I planned creation.

Ephesians 1:11-12



You were not a mistake,

for all your days are written in my book.

Psalm 139:15-16



I determined the exact time of your birth

and where you would live.

Acts 17:26



You are fearfully and wonderfully made.

Psalm 139:14



I knit you together in your mother's womb.

Psalm 139:13



And brought you forth on the day you were born.

Psalm 71:6



I have been misrepresented

by those who don't know me.

John 8:41-44



I am not distant and angry,

but am the complete expression of love.

1 John 4:16



And it is my desire to lavish my love on you.

1 John 3:1



Simply because you are my child

and I am your Father.

1 John 3:1



I offer you more than your earthly father ever could.

Matthew 7:11



For I am the perfect father.

Matthew 5:48



Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand.

James 1:17



For I am your provider and I meet all your needs.

Matthew 6:31-33



My plan for your future has always been filled with hope.

Jeremiah 29:11



Because I love you with an everlasting love.

Jeremiah 31:3



My thoughts toward you are countless

as the sand on the seashore.

Psalms 139:17-18



And I rejoice over you with singing.

Zephaniah 3:17



I will never stop doing good to you.

Jeremiah 32:40



For you are my treasured possession.

Exodus 19:5



I desire to establish you

with all my heart and all my soul.

Jeremiah 32:41



And I want to show you great and marvelous things.

Jeremiah 33:3



If you seek me with all your heart,

you will find me.

Deuteronomy 4:29



Delight in me and I will give you

the desires of your heart.

Psalm 37:4



For it is I who gave you those desires.

Philippians 2:13



I am able to do more for you

than you could possibly imagine.

Ephesians 3:20



For I am your greatest encourager.

2 Thessalonians 2:16-17



I am also the Father who comforts you

in all your troubles.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4



When you are brokenhearted,

I am close to you.

Psalm 34:18



As a shepherd carries a lamb,

I have carried you close to my heart.

Isaiah 40:11



One day I will wipe away

every tear from your eyes.

Revelation 21:3-4



And I'll take away all the pain

you have suffered on this earth.

Revelation 21:3-4



I am your Father, and I love you

even as I love my son, Jesus.

John 17:23



For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed.

John 17:26



He is the exact representation of my being.

Hebrews 1:3



He came to demonstrate that I am for you,

not against you.

Romans 8:31



And to tell you that I am not counting your sins.

2 Corinthians 5:18-19



Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled.

2 Corinthians 5:18-19



His death was the ultimate expression

of my love for you.

1 John 4:10



I gave up everything I loved

that I might gain your love.

Romans 8:31-32



If you receive the gift of my son Jesus,

you receive me.

1 John 2:23



And nothing will ever separate you

from my love again.

Romans 8:38-39



Come home and I'll throw the biggest party

heaven has ever seen.

Luke 15:7



I have always been Father,

and will always be Father.

Ephesians 3:14-15



My question is…

Will you be my child?

John 1:12-13



I am waiting for you.

Luke 15:11-32



Love, Your Dad

Almighty God

No comments: